WAYS TO STUDY MORE EFFICIENTLY TO GET MAXIMUM OUTPUT


This is the general question that how we manage our time to get maximum output. In this particular blog, I am gonna share my way to study which gave me endless benefits.

WELCOME TO MY TABLE 



  • I generally don't use different pens, like other people they generally use 5 to 10 types of pens of different colours.
  • I use only one rough copy to practice questions or to revise concepts.
  • only when it got filled then I used to buy a new one.
  • I prefer more practical knowledge than bookish knowledge. so that is why I like to do more practicals than reading definitions. For practicals, I use more trash than new and expensive things which just satisfied me with definitions.
  •  At the time of the study, I like a clean table with all material related to one subject, I also like to relate different concepts of different topics in one problem.



TO BUILD UP CONCENTRATION 

This is also another problem that is generally faced by almost all students.

I used to take breaks in between my studies.

I can't sit for long hours to study so I have to take breaks, in that break, I use to do my household work and I try to relate that work to my studies 

Make your study time more interesting with your creativity whether through drawings or songs.


                                        



I DON'T KNOW YOUR SITUATION THAT'S WHY I AM GIVING YOU MY OPINION
                                          I want to say only one thing:

BE FLEXIBLE IN EVERY SITUATION 

IT MIGHT BE POSSIBLE THAT YOU ARE FACING SOME PROBLEMS

BUT ALWAYS REMEMBER ONE THING THAT

घडी की सुइयां  घूमती रहती हैं 

जो करोगे वो सारा कुछ लौटकर वापस आएगा 


SHARE WHAT YOU WANT IN THE COMMENT SECTION

THANK YOU

HAVE A GOOD DAY











Comments